Yesterday Brian and I were preparing for the blizzard we got today in New Jersey. We stocked up on groceries and OMG it was COLD!!! That got us wanting something hearty for dinner but keto AND hearty can be a challenge. I decided to make a keto chicken curry for us and Brian agrees, it was one of the best meals we’ve had!
We have leftovers and I can’t WAIT to have it again today as we curl up watching the snow fall outside.
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 red chili pepper, finely chopped or grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter or coconut oil in a pan.
- Fry finely chopped onion, ginger and chili pepper until they become fragrant and softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add curry paste and chicken. Fry until chicken is light brown (5–10 minutes). Add more butter or oil if needed.
- Chop broccoli and green beans and add to the pan.
- Add the coconut cream or milk—only the solid part; discard most of the excess liquid —season and let simmer for 15 minutes.
SO excited for you to try this recipe!!