I was having a bad day…like one of those days where you feel like you just can’t win. And honestly, baking really relaxes me. I decided that for breakfast I would make some Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins!!! They were sooo good!!!
Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon erythritol (I used Truvia)
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 Tbsp Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour and baking soda.
- In a large bowl combine eggs and erythritol.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet, mixing until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips, mixing until combined.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of batter at a time into a paper lined muffin pan
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, until slightly browned around the edges
- Let cool and enjoy!