After freezing my BUTT off today when I took the dogs out, I was craving some hot cocoa! It got me thinking…CAN you make a keto hot cocoa? Well you best believe this chocoholic was going to figure it out!!
The recipe was SOOO good! I was SHOCKED!!
- 2 cups almond milk (or any nut milk)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp Erythritol
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Set a small pot onto a low flame with your almond (or any nut) milk and heavy cream.
- While it’s heating up, place the rest of your ingredients into a Nutribullet or small blender.
- When your milk mixture is bubbling slightly, take it off the flame and pour the contents into your blender.
- Blend for about a minute to get it nice and frothy.
Want to supplement with ketones l do? Click here to learn more!